The Villages at Palmetto Pointe is a rare find. Convenientley located off of Hwy 170 in Bluffton, S.C., this family friendly community is minutes from downtown Old Bluffton, 15 minutes from Hilton Head Island and 20 minutes from downtown Savannah. The recently expanded four lane corridor (Hwy. 170) includes a bicycle/walking path from the traffic circle at the intersection of Hwy. 46 all the the way to Buckwalter Pakrway.
Now in its 3rd phase of development, The Villages at Palmetto Pointe offers wooded and lagoon view homesites. There are a diverse choice of home styles available including ranch and two-story homes with 3-5 bedrooms and optional bonus rooms. Home sizes are from 1600-3300 sq ft.
Home Features Include:
(for complete list of standard home features view Family Series Plus and Landmark 24 Signature Series)
- Vinyl Plank Hard Surface Flooring in main living areas (1st floor).
- 2 pendant lights in kitchen over bar/island (per plan).
- Granite Kitchen Counter tops with undermount stainless steel sink.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances including 25 cu ft. side-by-side refrigerator, smooth top self-cleaning electric range,enery star rated dishwasher and built-in microwave hood.
- 42' Upper kitchen cabinetry w/crown moulding per plan,
- Tray Ceiling in Master Bedroom with ceiling fan and light kit.
- Two-sink cultured marble vanity in master bathroom with rectangular bowls.
- Separate garden tub and shower in master bath.
- Curved shower rods in the secondary baths.
- Full Sod and Irrigation System.
- Community Pool
- HOA - fees $508/year